September 29, 2008

The Jolly Postman

Some of you wonderful people have been asking for my snail mail address. This is the address of the school where I work, which they tell me is more secure than sending mail to the apartment. If you plan to send a package, please write GIFT on it, so I don't end up paying customs tax when it gets here! Letters are sweet as. The phone number is also that of the school, sometimes they ask for a phone number when you send mail overseas, so there you have it. If you want my personal phone number, you'll have to email me, because I don't publish such things in such places! If you want the phone numbers of either of my little sisters, you're asking the wrong person. You'd have to start by submitting an application and full CV to Travis Bartel, the McNab sisters' Love Life Coordinator. And anyways, their father says they're not allowed to date until they're thirty. At LEAST. (heehee... Love, Fi)

Fiona McNab
c/o ECC GEOJE
2Fl Hyowon Bldg. 208-6
Gohyundong Geojesi Kyungnam
South Korea
656-801

School's phone number: 055-637-8400

No comments: