March 30, 2009

It Takes Two

Hi! Just wanted to share with you a fashion trend I've been observing here in South Korea....



Couples sporting matching outfits,
right down to their carefully-planned accessories.


All of these photos were taken on the same day, in the same town.
It's a bit too "cute" for my personal taste, but they love it here!


Mmmm... knee socks, stilettos and rugby shirt combo... AWESOME! (Haha... Islay?!!)

Some are slightly more subtle...

...at least varying the colors a bit!

And some couples are just plain outta control!!!
(Just kidding, those are my friends, Dan and Lindsay, from Toronto.)

4 comments:

Daniel and Lindsay Miedema said...

What a surprise...I am scrolling down the page, enjoying your blog and there we are...you are too funny. It made us laugh!

Mandi Bartel said...

this is hilarious! If Travis and I ever dress that same by accident he's always apologizing to everyone for it and blaming me ::)

Briggins said...

I really hope that fad catches on here.

Anonymous said...

If only we could do that in Canada and get away with it. I love it. Kathryn would hate it :(