February 1, 2009

Treading Water


I am, in fact, still alive. Contrary to popular belief. For those of you (ahem) five or so blog stalkers of this site, I would like to extend my apologies for the lack of posts. January is winter vacation month for my students, which in another country might mean they take a break from study and actually enjoy a much-deserved rest, but here in South Korea, they sign up for extra morning academies... Math, English, etc. Which means, I have been teaching morning classes, as well as my usual afternoon and evenings. Not much spare time/mental energy left for blogging at the end of the day, I'm afraid. I feel like I've been treading water all month, just barely staying on top of my work. We finished morning classes on Friday, however, so I am back to the usual routine tomorrow... and here's hoping... surfingsundays.blogspot.com is back in business too! More to come. Stay tuned. Peace, love, and kimchi. Out.

No comments: